Error: This website has been reported as unsafe when using Internet Explorer
When viewing various pages of MyJazzedge, you are presented with a Microsoft error screen stating “This website has been reported as unsafe.”
To Fix This Issue:
This issue only occurs using Internet Explorer 8.
This is due to an issue with Microsoft SmartScreen, which is incorrectly reporting many sites as unsafe.
Configure SmartScreen Filter not to check websites listed in the Trusted sites zone. By default, SmartScreen Filter checks these sites, but you can turn checking off for this zone by following these steps:
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
3. Click the Security tab.
4. Click the Trusted sites icon, and then click Custom level.
5. In the Security Settings dialog box, scroll to find Use SmartScreen Filter, and then click Disable.
6. Click OK, and then click OK again.